A part of frost will inevitably be generated during the use of the refrigerator. The refrigerator cannot be defrosted in time, and the frost layer in the refrigerator will continue to thicken, which ultimately affects the decline in the heat exchange rate of deicing, and the refrigeration capacity of the refrigerator also Will fall. Therefore, we need to defrost the refrigerator on a regular basis, let’s take a look at the relevant information on refrigerator defrosting!
How to defrost the refrigerator?
1. To prevent frost in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, you can use the method of lowering the temperature of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator. After lowering the temperature in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, the frost in the freezer compartment will melt naturally after about 2 to 3 hours. At this time, apply a layer of edible oil to the inside of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, so that the freezer compartment of the refrigerator won’t be frosting anymore.
2. Some refrigerators have an automatic defrosting function, we will not introduce more here, now let’s take a look at how we should defrost refrigerators without an automatic defrosting function.
First, disconnect the refrigerator from the power supply and take out the food inside the refrigerator. Then put one or two aluminum lunch boxes with hot water in the freezer of the refrigerator according to the size of the freezer of the refrigerator, wait for about 10 minutes, replace the hot water again, and then the frost in the refrigerator will be Start to fall off. If there is no metal evaporation plate on the top of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, we should choose to use warm water to defrost the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, so as to avoid the deformation of the inner wall of the plastic inner wall at a low temperature due to sudden temperature rise.
3. When the refrigerator needs to be defrosted, we should first cut off the power supply. There are many ways to defrost the refrigerator. At this time, we can choose to use a hairdryer or an electric fan to defrost the frosted part of the refrigerator. After the gear is blown, the frost in the refrigerator will quickly melt, saving time and effort.
4. Some refrigerator defrosting requires manual defrosting, which is very troublesome, and the defrosting effect is not very effective. At this time, the editor will introduce a coup of refrigerator defrosting: according to the size of the refrigerator, we will A relatively thick plastic film is attached to the inner wall of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator. When we defrost the refrigerator, we take out the food in the refrigerator and shake the plastic film attached to the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, the frost will automatically fall off. After that, we put another piece of plastic film on the wall of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, and it will be used again in the next defrosting.
The specific steps of refrigerator defrosting:
1. The best time to defrost the refrigerator is when there are few things in the refrigerator. Currently, we need to take out the food in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator.
2. Unplug the power of the refrigerator, or first, turn off the power switch of the refrigerator and then unplug the power of the refrigerator.
3. Take out the drawer in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator. At this time, the drawer can also be cleaned in time.
4. Wipe the frosted area repeatedly with a wet towel. After wiping off the frost, dry the water in the refrigerator to speed up the defrosting speed and avoid food deterioration. Remember not to defrost strongly.
5. After frosting in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, dry it with a rag.
The above is the introduction of how to defrost the commercial refrigerator（countertop cooler/upright cooler/counter freezer/upright freezer/mobile cooler）. The defrosting of the refrigerator can guarantee the refrigeration effect of the refrigerator, save energy and electricity, and effectively extend the service life of the refrigerator. Let’s move quickly and defrost the refrigerator.